Friday, February 03, 2006

in the blink of an eye

on the first date
he thought i was a dummy
he had the nerve
to tell me he loved me
but of course
i knew it was a lie y'all
he undressed me
with his eye balls
tryin' to change
the whole subject
'cause everything he said
pertained to sex
so i dissed him
i said you's a sucker
get your dirty mind
out the gutter
you ain't gettin' paid
you ain't knockin' boots
you ain't treatin' me
like no prostitute
then i walked away
he called me a teaser
your on a mission kid
yo, he's a tramp...

aaahhh, that's my jawn...!
they were rockin' old school joints today on 98.7 kiss. immediately my mind was back to summer '87: hill manor, elna/malika, johnson avenue, boogie down productions, just turned 15. that was my first summer without my mother. i had graduated junior high, was living with my aunt, and about to enter 9th grade.forever was at my fingertips; never did i dream that 20 years would pass in a day...

1 comment:

Nik said...

hey there.
I got your comment about researching herbs and such. Actually, I have. I've read that milk thistle and peppermint oil have been used to treat/help flush the gallbladder. I am taking milk thistle now. We'll see how that goes.