Sunday, July 03, 2005

Gracious, has it really been so long?! And to think I planned to do so much writing... oh, well, can't change the past. Actually I've been busy, as I'm sure we all have. Let give you the low-down...
Firstly, I'm pregnant (yay me!). This is my fourth baby, and I -as well as my family- am very excited. For the first time I am having a planned pregnancy, though everything I 'planned' has not been realized. For one, I said that I would attend a prenatal yoga class, and about 5 1/2 months later I still haven't.I haven't yet gone for a body massage at this local muslimah's spot either, but believe, I'm on my way. She is totally awsome, specializing in reflexology and aromatherapy, and I can't wait! I also need to go and get my natural groomed (seriously). It's hard keepin a 'fro under a khimaar, and something needs to be done. I don't quite know what kind of style I'm going to get, probably something cut down a little be more, maybe tapered on the sides and in the back. My husband is not feelin' my hair too short, and you know I must keep Daddy happy (wink). I'm sure he'll dig whatever I come home with though, as I'm not a slouch when it comes to stylin', but if he doesn't, the main thing is that I'm happy, right? Anyway, it's just hair and grows back.
Oh, but back to what has been going on. My babyboy over at geminibrother.blogspot.com has gone to egypt for the summer. He's having a ball, too! He is primarily there to study the language, but is chillin' getting to know the culture and all. It's very exciting and a dream come true because he has absolutely adored studying ancient egypt and hieroglyphics for years. One of the things I am really impressed by though is the fact that in about a week he will be snorkling in the Red Sea. It's so bugged out because he couldn't even swim when he left here! (Oh, to be young and adventurous!)
Lastly-at least for writing's sake- we have opened another restaurant. Ay dios mio, what work! It's worth it in the end, and honestly, I love the people and the fast pacedness of it, but
!**g3@*!! how tiring! I did this for 5 years with our last place-homeschooling and having babies all the while- but forgot how difficult it can be... or is it mainly because I'm not twentysomething anymore?? Hmmm... Anyway, we'll get it together- it's only been a couple of weeks after all.
Check y'all later,
Mu

No comments: